- adam was in a good mood at the starbucks this morning. got my morning off on the right foot! : )
- work was fun, lots of laughs w/ the wall mates & very productive, too. those are the best days!
- tried to get tickets to the holiday pops, but marty went down to the symphony office & all the free tickets were gone. sad. :( (i could just buy tickets, but nah. altho the show looks really neat this year... hmmm.)
- watched some random ylvis videos when i got home, after a discussion w/ the wall mates earlier today. stonehenge & yoghurt had me in STITCHES laughing!!! yes, these are the "what does the fox say?" ppl - they are satirical & SO FUNNY, but so vocally/musically talented!! and mr. toot is ... about as catchy as the fox song, so watch out! ; ) AND... um... they're cute? *laugh*
- finished Locke & i loved it, but there were also some really difficult parts that i didn't understand why they lasted as long as they did. still, one of my favorites, despite the things i didn't like about it!
- decided to read Under Locke next, which is no relation to Locke, but it just happens to be the one i wanted to read next... LOL i also want to read Cora's All Broke Down this weekend if possible!
- KA sale on the Rock Chick series, btw. $1.99 each. there are 8 books & i've been collecting the paperbacks, but at $15-16 per book, it's been slow going. but i didn't get the e-books because they were more than i wanted to pay for an e-book. but $1.99? i can get the whole series for about the price of one paperback? *click click click*
- okay, time to read a little & hit the hay. so happy i can sleep til whenever tomorrow!! : ) which means i'll probably be up at 7. LOL
have you said thank you to our military lately? : )
you could totally send them some coffee.
check out Green Beans Coffee Company's Cup of Joe for a Joe program. it's AMAZING! for $2 a cup, you can give a service member who is away from home a little bid of appreciation with a drink of their choice. i always just write a little note of appreciation w/ my donation - well, and it's me so i usually try to give a smile as well! *grin*
take a look & if you do decide that this is something you want to do, let me know! i'd be interested in seeing what other ppl think of the program. : )