- got up early enough to warm up the car before heading to work.
- confused my barista at starbucks by ordering my usual-usual instead of my unusual-usual.
- saw mr c more than once. i love his arms. possibly a bit too much. hmmm.
- actually got a smile out of mr c. they're always so brief, tho! i need like a two hour smile fest w/ him!
- had some meetings.
- made my new wall-mate laugh. : )
- got distracted by shiny things. more than once.
- had TWO birthday cards waiting for me at my desk when i arrived.
- was blessed with pickle dip from my catty-corner wall-mate. it was YUMMY! i want more. ; )
- ate squash soup & butternut squash ravioli for dinner.
- oh, ate my leftover squash alfredo for breakfast. LOL
- didn't get my mail.
- am trying to finish Relentless Rhythm because KA is calling to me. i love michelle mankin's writing, but i'm not thrilled w/ this story. well, i mean, there is ONE THING that i'm not thrilled w/ & unfortunately it's sorta a big thing & if there was just a divorce in the works i would feel better about it. i'm okay w/ a character being married while starting a relationship w/ the other main character but only IF the marriage is a technicality (like, they're fighting for divorce, in the midst of a divorce, their spouse is somehow incapacitated & not getting better... i've read all of these plot lines & been okay w/ it & don't consider it an affair or cheating. possibly bc i have known ppl in similar situations & can justify not putting your life on hold bc of these things).
- didn't realize that point above was going to be quite that long.
- really wish i had some chocolate.
- am planning to sleeeeeeep in tomorrow & then go get some chocolate. and a few other grocery-type necessities.
- wish it weren't so blasted windy. it's cold out! it's NOVEMBER! the month of carriepalooza is not supposed to be this cold. feels like january or something. yeesh.
- think that's it.