there are different kinds of kisses.
- the kind you bestow on family/friends
- the kind you bestow on a baby or child, whether your own or someone else's
- the kind that are made of chocolate ; )
- the first kiss, but did you know there are many kinds of first kiss, even in the same relationship?
- the first peck on the cheek
- the first closed mouth kiss
- the first touch of tongues
- the first nibble
- the first kiss on each patch of skin
some kisses mean more than others. some are sweet and some build up in passion. some give you butterflies - those are the best. when you get butterflies just remembering a kiss, or even a touch that led to that kiss... : )
i'm a very tactile person. i'm always touching - not just ppl but everything. i love to run my hands over fabrics or walls or furniture or anything. and i love to be touched. i love hugs and hands on my back and holding hands and ruffling hair and bopping noses and cuddling up and feeling snuggled. i love knees bumping and fingers sliding down arms.
i love all the different kinds of kisses. : )
and today i was grumpy and thinking of all the different kinds of kisses made me happier, so i thought i'd share. ; )