- this post has nothing to do w/ skinny jeans. i'll likely never wear skinny jeans. that's probably a good thing?
- the plan was to work 6:30 - 11:30, go to lunch w/ some friends, then come home to read & veg. instead, i worked 7-11 (i woke up on time, then closed my eyes for five minutes & an hour later opened them. LOL). we decided to change lunch to next week. i got quite a lot accomplished in my 4 hours at work, so i was pretty happy w/ it!
- adolph's for lunch. oh, adolph's tacos. yummy! and that red salsa (which i didn't have any of today) is delish!!
- finished REAL. intense, intense, in tense! and, um, lots of sex. perhaps just a smidge too much sex? i mean, i get it. they are attracted to each other and they have sex. A LOT. so, that's fabulous, but i don't need a play by play EVERY TIME THEY HAVE THE SEX! *laugh* but, getting past that, their emotional connection was quite epic. katy did a great job of writing that. so. rah. and, i am still eagerly awaiting the sequels, MINE and REMY ... and i think there are two more? idk, i tried to look on goodreads & there was a malware warning (hooray for computer security!) so i'll have to look later.
Real by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
this story so emotionally wrecked me, i might need two recovery books. : ) so worth it!
View all my reviews
- decided Born of Night would be my recovery book. it's intense & emotional, as well, but it's familiar. : )
- met kris for dinner at hickory garden. gyro breakfast, yummy! we talked about maybe going to vegas over shutdown. that would be awesome! it'd be fun to go w/ a friend rather than by myself, ya know?! even tho i love traveling by myself, vegas just seems like one of those places that is more fun to experience w/ other ppl. *laugh*
- chai latte from the panera after dinner. cuz i was gonna get coffee, but i'd had 3 diet pepsi's at dinner & thought maybe tea would be a better option. : )
- ummm... i got distracted just now by jill on fb & then the goodreads thing, so idk what else i was going to write about today! *laugh* anyway, happy happy happy it's the weekend!