- it's still flippin HOT and HUMID! go away! bring back cooler temps. i'm not saying i'm ready for snow & ice & all that, but just would like to go outside & not feel like i'm melting. please? : )
- finished Highland Sinner. it was good - i liked the dark aspect of the villain. and there were several twists that didn't have to do w/ the hero/heroine relationship that i enjoyed as well.
- went to the book rack after work. these things happened:
- cute bookstore boy was there
- cute bookstore boy winked at me
- some dude who liked the sound of his own voice & also did a really good impression of popeye took up all my flirting time (by talking to cute bookstore boy and everyone else, not by bothering me)(my description of him sounds a little snarky, but i don't mean it to. just don't know how else to describe him!)
- i found the 2nd bridgerton book, and the 8th, and one of the hannah howell/lynsay sands anthologies on my list
- cute bookstore boy is a fan of cedar point, which is proof that he has good taste in amusement parks if nothing else!
- did i mention the wink? LOL ; )
- got some starbucks & brough an iced coffee over to bret. : ) i'm a good cousin-sister!
- stopped at the gas station on my way to mom's. tattooed guy in front of me & i had a nice discussion about the merits of air conditioning in this melting heat. heh.
mmm...tattoos... : )
- went to mom's to watch BB. a lot of comments in the twitterverse are quite negative concerning all the showmances this season, but i am really quite enjoying them! i don't necessarily like all the pairings, but they are making the show verrrry interesting to me!
- unexpected LEYTON time! : )
- set up dinners w/ my friend kris for next week & my friend jess for tomorrow. woot!
- texted "woot!" to mom in response to her text that leyton was spending the night tonight, and she replied, "??woot??" this amused me. (i explained it was like "yay!" when i got there.)
- i think i'm going to take the whole day off on friday instead of 1/2 a day. i don't think i have any meetings scheduled...
-ummm... and i think that's it. couple more chapters & i'm off to bed!
how was your wednesday? oh! speaking of wednesday - LOL one of our directors emailed me a question about something & we ended up having a discussion about the geico camel commercial. when he saw me later, he came over & was like, "what day is it, carrie? what day is it?" ROTFL it was funny. also, if you haven't seen that commercial, please you tube it now. : )